Day 21 – 23 Day Fitness Challenge
by Ryan Pereira
The 23 Day Fitness Challenge has now begun its countdown.
3 Days to go !
Day 21 of the 23 Day Fitness Challenge begins the countdown to your final routine and its time you bring all the preparation and hard work to the test. Pick a new route and don’t forget to enjoy your surroundings while performing it.
Day 21: When preparation meets opportunity success is inevitable !
Equipment Required: Running shoes
Warm Up: Light Jog or Spot Jog for 5 Minutes
- Day 21 of the Fitness Challenge is all about your recovery from the week that just passed by. The best way to do it is to utilise it with some active rest. Your activity for today’s active rest would be a 10K run.
- Do not be intimidated by the distance if you have never done it. Take your time and complete the distance. The time taken to complete your 10K does not matter. Only the distance does. Remember this is a challenge and would need to push your boundaries without giving in, ALWAYS !
- You can take walking breaks in between if you can’t jog out the distance but make sure these walks are brisk.
- It is also acceptable to brisk walk the entire distance in case you have a knee injury.
- Map your run on your phone so that you are aware of the distance completed.
- Music will surely help in case you need it. Make a playlist that will motivate you to conquer this challenge.
- Completing a 10K is a VERY BIG deal. I urge you to push yourself and complete the distance. You’ve worked hard enough to achieve this. I know you can do it !
NEW Cool Down: Stretch! (DO NOT SKIP THIS) (watch video)
January 12, 2016
December 23, 2015
December 22, 2015