Day 12 and 13 – 23 Day Fitness Challenge
by Ryan Pereira
Day 12 & 13 !
Day 12 of the 23 Day Fitness challenge is the last one for the 2nd week. Make the most of it. Carve a strong core !
Day 12: A strong core for some excellent Spinal health
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Perform the routine below in a linear manner (just like Day 1). Each exercise should be performed for 1 minute.
- Do not worry if you can’t complete the minute. Do your best !
- Your rest between changing exercises should only last 30 seconds.
- Take a break for 2 minutes after completing an entire round (Set). Try and complete 7 Rounds (Sets) of the routine.
- Do NOT compromise on your form and technique. Please watch the videos carefully before attempting the routine.
Please Note: Day 13 is your day off. Rest it out on Day 13 especially if it’s a Sunday and treat yourself with a swim or a massage. It will help you recover and get ready for the coming week.
Equipment Required: A Yoga mat
1 minute Walk Outs (watch video)
1 minute Bird Dogs (watch video)
1 minute Low Plank (watch video)
1 minute Side Plank (watch video)
1 minute Scissors Kicks (watch video)
1 minute Spiderman (watch video)
1 minute High Plank (watch video)
1 minute Plank Row (watch video)
1 minute Hip Bridges (watch video)
1 minute Plank Saw (watch video)
NEW Cool Down: Stretch! (DO NOT SKIP THIS) (watch video)
September 06, 2016
July 19, 2016